GAgal has entered the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAgal

Bang is better than bling!
Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I'm the GAgal (Donna) and I'm married to birddogyz (Scott). And no.... I don't let him drive my jeep (on a regular basis anyway). :D

Hey ya'll. I'm the GAgal (Donna) and I'm married to birddogyz (Scott). And no.... I don't let him drive my jeep (on a regular basis anyway). :D

You might want to be careful around here with that nickname. Everyone will think you are Grape Ape's gal and get jealous. I wouldn't want anyone to be mean to you, because they all know women want me and men want to be me.

You might want to be careful around here with that nickname. Everyone will think you are Grape Ape's gal and get jealous. I wouldn't want anyone to be mean to you, because they all know women want me and men want to be me.
LOL! You sir are a cad. (Just kidding) But funny as hell.

Last edited:
LOL! You sir are a cad. (Just kidding) But funny as hell.
He's not that funny. He runs around in a welding helmet and a nondescript box van begging people he just met for slim Jims and asks to drive their jeeps. He also has an irrational affection for sheep, but only the white ones because he's also racist.

He's not that funny. He runs around in a welding helmet and a nondescript box van begging people he just met for slim Jims and asks to drive their jeeps. He also has an irrational affection for sheep, but only the white ones because he's also racist.
Whew! I'm safe then. My Jeep is black.

IMG_1774.jpg

Whew! I'm safe then. My Jeep is black.

Nope yer not. I like every color jeep. I am only racist when it comes to sheep. I don't like the black ones and avoid the ones with an "X" written on their back with grease paint. The ones with an "X" kick.

Latest posts

Back