Funny true story.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
My son reminded me of a funny true story. Thought you might get a kick out of it. A bully, about 6' 2" 240 lbs , that I had beat the crap out of a few weeks before was picking on a friend of mine, Larry, who was about 5' 135 lbs. So they decided to meet at a place in the country. I went along to make sure that others stayed out of it and took another guy who was huge, probably 6' 6" and 280.
They faced off and the big kid hit Larry as hard as he could in the face. Larry just shook his head and said "is that the best you can do?". He proceeded to beat up the bigger guy. We finally broke it up when Larry, our friend, had the big guy laying face down. Larry was sitting in the middle of his back, using his hair as a handle to beat his face into the gravel. I still think it was funny.

Tells you size isn't really important, as long as you get the job done. :hit head:
I had put the bully's head through the front of a juke box a couple weeks before and knocked out his twin brother. I was pissed. I found out from my dad that a local cop saw the fight I was in but went on because I was winning. He was a friend of my dad.

Latest posts

Back