Fuck Jeepforum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turpehar

Reaction score
No warning about account subscription running out. Just a big middle finger when logging in.
Fuck Jeepforum

Never could get back in after the "hacker shut down".
Dakuda WOULD not help. FUCK HIM.... what an asshole!

In a PM, I very nicely asked dakuda to help us get Cause logged back in to JF after we made several attempts using the new reinstatement process.... dakuda gave me a complete internet admin tough guy attitude and pretty much told us to fuck off. What an asshole. That place is dead anyway because a few members killed it, dakuda included.

Last edited:
I got logged back in but have only been there maybe once. I should delete all my tech crap for them.

Never could get back in after the "hacker shut down".
Dakuda WOULD not help. FUCK HIM.... what an asshole!

In a PM, I very nicely asked dakuda to help us get Cause logged back in to JF after we made several attempts using the new reinstatement process.... dakuda gave me a complete internet admin tough guy attitude and pretty much told us to fuck off. What an asshole. That place is dead anyway because a few members killed it, dakuda included.

Yeah,last year or maybe the year before that he gave me a "Dear Abby" PM about a joke I posted,told me what a raciest I was- bla bla bla.
So,I posted his PM up on the form and it wasn't 30 seconds the douche-bag removes my thread and proceeds to threaten to ban me if I post up a PM from him again.
Me being the smart ass I am,I posted that one too,he deleted it as well.
Of-course Karen had to get involved because she seen the post.(Talk about hypocrites, I like it when a liberal wants to tell me how to live my life,while they are living on my dime to begin with.)
What world to these fucking people come from?

Yeah,last year or maybe the year before that he gave me a "Dear Abby" PM about a joke I posted,told me what a raciest I was- bla bla bla.
So,I posted his PM up on the form and it wasn't 30 seconds the douche-bag removes my thread and proceeds to threaten to ban me if I post up a PM from him again.
Me being the smart ass I am,I posted that one too,he deleted it as well.
Of-course Karen L. Asher of Wetmore Co. had to get involved because she seen the post.(Talk about hypocrites, I like it when a liberal wants to tell me how to live my life,while they are living on my dime to begin with.)
What world to these fucking people come from?

Liberals, they can suck my cock, and why not they are so good at sucking the Gmvmt tit....

The fucktards ARE what is left there!

Y'all are being waaaaay too nice. Those douche canoes thought it was proper to try to insult me when my subscription ran out without notice and when I complained about the new sig size limits. Assholes

Usually California or Chicago?
This one is from Colorado

Liberals, they can suck my cock, and why not they are so good at sucking the Gmvmt tit....
You know what I hate the most,FAKE people.
Ken,you and I have talked about this before, I hate folks that try to impress people with their made up self worth.
The truth be told they don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.
Most of the do gooders (is that even a word?) over there could be laying face down in a ditch and insist on talking shit about others.
I was brought up that you help you brother and sisters out.
I judge a person by their deeds,not by their lip service.

How about we all go back and post boobs! Be more fun to get kicked out than just leaving.

How about we all go back and post boobs! Be more fun to get kicked out than just leaving.
I should but I don't want to pay the annual subscription to do it, so I'll have to rely on you all to take care of this. Please take screen captures.

I told Cause I'll change my avatar to his and he can use my account to post in there.... shouldn't take long for me to be banned then devil :D

I told Cause I'll change my avatar to his and he can use my account to post in there.... shouldn't take long for me to be banned then devil :D

HERE IT IS, NOW EVERYONE USE IT.

THIS WILL PUSH DAKUTA OVER THE EDGE

Last edited:
I think posting boobs would piss a lot of people off, Daduka would like cock,maybe I should snap some pics of my cock and send them to him.

PS - I did change my Avatar

Ha! Very strange how suddenly today out of the blue Cause gets an email from JF with a new password to reinstate him....

Latest posts

Back