Fuck Jeepforum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Admin named Chris banned my JF account. Another person got it back for me but I'm no longer Admin.

I'm not an admin over there but my name is Chris over there unless they took that away from me

They have all new Admins there. People I don't know. It's like going to a bar you used to frequent and not only do you not know anyone anymore but everyone else has been there for so long they know each other like family. So then when you ask them to hold your penis while you pee, like old times, they won't and treat you like you are being weird.

So I went through the trouble of reseting my password on JF just to log in so I keep the name Chris over there so he cant take it. Figure if didn't log in for a year they would have no problem taking my name.

Will you hold my penis?

Sure, no problem...
81WZMp7UxeL._UY445_.jpg

It's insane how far downhill JF went. A lot of the shit on there is cringe worthy at this point.

Go to the JK section...

"What kind of tail lights should I get?"

YJ Tech...

"What's this second shifter do?"

Fuckin Jesus...

Probably a REAL good thing I can't get on there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I lock the hubs on my tj

Duuhhh...

.....With a "TJhubbalockey".
Just send $19.95 plus $4.95 S&H by Paypal to me, ...and if you respond before midnight Sunday you can recieve a second one by simply paying a small extra fee of $6.99.
NOW...
IF you need to Unlock those Hubs you will need a "TJhubbaunlockey", include $29.53 in your order and one will be sent with your order without any additional S&H fee !!!!!

NOW, THAT is A Deal!!!!!!!!

Today and today ONLY; The total package is $51.42, but if payment is recieved before Midnite AZ time you can have the FULL Package for a mere $50.00 even!!!!!

Ken
RLTW

Last edited:
We need to get some more JF'ers here. They banned me there.

Latest posts

Back