Fuck Jeepforum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, but I hear in some areas he is considered a figment of the member's imaginations. But, fun to see him posting and then we wonder.

Bump.

I've been driving my YJ while my Ram has been in the shop for the past month or so. The bug has come back. I'm living the days when I was 19, trying to fuck something, and not as fat.

I can't wait to rebuild my yj again. I miss driving it down the highway

I've decided that both YJs are going to stay SUA. I'm going for LCOG on 35s.

After looking at building for 37s, I'm simply not down to spend that kind of money anymore.

I'm on 37s with SOA and it was a huge task and still is not 100%. It was much more streetable before. I think your plan is a good one. I miss driving it around town.

That's the other thing, I bought a YJ a long time ago because I just wanted a Jeep. I never intended to get balls deep into the off road hobby. Driving a YJ as a DD is fun, so much fun that I have two for whatever reason.

Then I have the WJ, and two Dodge Rams.

But yeah, I'm not looking to build a trailer queen.

I have the yj and an xj and three ram trucks and a charger. I wasn't even a mopar guy. Guess I am now

I wasn't really a Mopar guy until I got my first YJ. Back in the JF days, I wanted to do an LT1 swap, because Chevy 350s is all anybody did back then. Then somewhere on some thread, somebody was asking about using Chrysler engines instead, concept being keeping it in the family, it made sense. Swap a Chrysler engine into a Chrysler vehicle. That's when I started looking into Magnum and Hemi engines... all downhill from there.

Nowadays I'm a Mopar guy through and through.

My yj has a 5.9 magnum. That was the best swap I've done. Easy too.

My Cummins have not let me down.

I have a ram 1500 eco diesel
Ram 2500 Cummins and a ram 3500 dually. I love them all for different reasons.

My xj has a carbed 4 banger. Runs great but is next on the list for some power.

What transmission are you using for your YJ? I'm back and forth on the AX15 or the NV4500. The 5.9 is getting some very mild mods and a hemifever tune. I drive my YJ like it's at the track every time I get in it.

I'm running the 46RE that was bolted to it in the truck it came out of. My np231 bolted right up to it.

Are you running headers?

Nothing yet, I had the block hugger center dump headers from summit, but they were total garbage. Busted booger welds, rust, and the ports along the flange were jagged and and not at all finished smoothly. It seriously looked like somebody was drunk on the job when they made them.

I haven't really looked at any others until last night, jegs seems to have nice ones.

I'm running the stock pick up truck ones, I want something prettier

So did everyone go back to jeepforum?

So did everyone go back to jeepforum?
I can't remember the last time I was there... don't even recall my login/password.

I think it is one of DJT's SHITHOLES....

Latest posts

Back