Fuck Jeepforum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this place to fund me for once.

I'm here to liven this place up. How about a good joke? How does Hitler tie his shoe laces? Into little knoties.

I expected a lot more JF'ers to show up. I guess no one ever liked me. Grandma was right all along.

My dog just farted, it stunk really bad !

I'm trying to remember how the fuck I ended up back on another board with all you assholes. Was I invited?

I'm not even sure I can log back into JF at this point. Not that I care too much, fuckin sensitive boobs there now.

I'm trying to remember how the fuck I ended up back on another board with all you assholes. Was I invited?

I'm not even sure I can log back into JF at this point. Not that I care too much, fuckin sensitive boobs there now.
Probably not, but that hasn't stopped the rest of us either...

Right after I started this a proxy from the owner of JeepForum called to ask I not invite JeepForum users over. Little did he know that even if I did, no one would come.

Wow. you're still alive! How are you?

Hi Guys, I thought I'd pop over to see if anything was happening. I did see Keith checked in.

Latest posts

Back