Flooring forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to Daris, left Su(zannej) a message. No way to contact Jon, Don or Randy(Highup)

If you cannot get in, flush your DNS, this will clear the old information from your computer and allow this new one to show
And yes, I'm going to test an email so I can send this information out to members that have been on in the last year or something such as that.

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/flush-dns/

If you cannot get in, flush your DNS, this will clear the old information from your computer and allow this new one to show
And yes, I'm going to test an email so I can send this information out to members that have been on in the last year or something such as that.

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/flush-dns/
Can't do that. It would screw up too much stuff on my college site. It would take hours to get back into everything.

If you are on Chrome there is a extension that allows you to clear cookies per site, not the whole computer.

Do you have an alternate internet signal you could use? Like maybe your phone as a hot spot? I changed from my internet to my Mom's provider and I got the screen of it not being a secure site, but could go advanced to get on it. Or do you have a tablet you've not used recently, and try it that way. I can get to the new site on my iPadPro, but old site on my laptop and I did the flush on the OS and the Chrome, and still got it old version.

I have two internet's here. Tried the other one that I seldom use. Get the same on it too.

Most of the regular members of the site will never get back on. Looks like I won't either.

Tried logging in on my phone, have never done that before. Still got the old site.

Let me know if any of you get the email I just sent out.

Thanks. That went out to everyone that has been on the site since 1/1/19 and has at least one post.

Good, I hope that helps the members know what's going on.

Latest posts

Back