Everyone is a foreman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an ad out for an estimator position I am trying to fill. I keep getting resumes for everything but estimator and it seems everyone who started out in pipeline has started as a foreman and is still a foreman. Every resume that I get the guy wants to be the boss. I love getting ones where the guy has had ten jobs in the last ten years, that really makes me want to hire you.

As I told you previously, I want a job with you but I will only wear flip flops and a G string. Oh yeah, my salary needs to be about $40 an hour. What time is lunch?

I have an ad out for an estimator position I am trying to fill. I keep getting resumes for everything but estimator and it seems everyone who started out in pipeline has started as a foreman and is still a foreman. Every resume that I get the guy wants to be the boss. I love getting ones where the guy has had ten jobs in the last ten years, that really makes me want to hire you.
wait. you want somebody qualified ?

reach over here and beat me off,,,aint no one gonna see you
107172015.GIF

You supply the bacon and 900 dollars an hour and the hookers...and i will accept the job.
Quick learner so should be able to estimate in no time....what am i trying to estimate anyways?
Womens weight?

2 plumbers apprentices were talking during lunch.
one said to the other, I saw a couple of gay guys, they freak me out.
the other said, yeah, me 2, can you imagine suck'n another dude off
the other said, hell no.
first one said...would you for a million dollars?
the other said.. HELL NO
about that time the old plumber said
Boys, A million dollars will buy a whole lotta Listerine

Latest posts

Back