DIY Hardtop Moving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My skid is a 232 caterpillar.

I have the one in that pic which is a 246 Cat
Backhoe is John Deere 310J with all the bells and whistles
Skip Loader is John Deere 210LE
Bobcat 331 Mini Ex
International Dump truck and a bunch of other misc diesel and gas toys. Just give me the land and I can make your wheeling paradise.
Just today I bought a CAT 3 ton Asphalt roller

If anyone is in KY and wants to tow a gooseneck trailer to CA that would be awesome. I am looking at 30k flatbed for the back of my RAM Dually.

Bobcat 331 Mini Ex
International Dump truck and a bunch of other misc diesel and gas toys. Just give me the land and I can make your wheeling paradise.

If anyone is in KY and wants to tow a gooseneck trailer to CA that would be awesome. I am looking at 30k flatbed for the back of my RAM Dually.

I live just outside of Bowling Green, if I had the truck to do it I would gladly.

Bobcat 331 Mini Ex

God damn rich people problems. :D

Usually no because it is not carried enough places. It's costs me more to go find it than just pay the tax on regular diesel.

Usually no because it is not carried enough places. It's costs me more to go find it than just pay the tax on regular diesel.

That's why we have an above ground tank. We call, they come fill it.. Has a 12v pump and gas nozzle for filling equipment up.

Latest posts

Back