DIY Hardtop Moving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does the battery last?

That would depend a lot on the users.
But in my shop it last probably a couple weeks per charge.
The battery and the grease gun itself are great IMO.
Way better than the junk i had before from Lincoln.
It has way more power and lasts at least 4 times as long or more.
The guy at the tool store talked me out of the more expensive Milwaukee saying customers all came back saying the dewalt is the best one in their opinions.

My father has a Dewalt one. He loves it, but it's not a "daily use" tool.. Our equipment doesn't run daily..

Yes you can but the batteries are not cheap.
But if you own multiple 18volt Dewalt tools they are interchangeable.

Yes you can but the batteries are not cheap.
But if you own multiple 18volt Dewalt tools they are interchangeable.
What he said,I think the batteries are around $90,they carry a 3 year warranty.
I don't think you would need a second battery unless your doing a fleet of machines every morning,if that were the case then I'd consider bulk.
Bulk is about half the price of cartridge.

Does it take a normal 18v dewalt battery? I have those.

Normally I only do one or two tractors at a time, I just wanted a backup for when it dies in the middle.

I am going to sell my DeWalt 18v grease gun,nothing wrong with it but I decided to retire.

I'll take the grease gun. You can keep anything that has to do with roofing. I already have one crappy job, don't need another.

I'll take the grease gun.
Are you serious?
I do know the Warranty is for 5 years,I could just take it back since DeWalt offers a 90 day return policy.
I wasn't planning on retiring, but either way tools are tools and a man can never have enough.

I can always go buy myself a new one. Are you really retiring? I'm confused now.

I can always go buy myself a new one. Are you really retiring? I'm confused now.
I was planing on going a couple of more years,but my father passed away in May and things have been upside down,I had 2 MRI's on my shoulders and have to have another on my neck yeah more surgeries.
I can't remember what I paid for it,I think it was a little over 2 bills,if that's the case I'd take $175.( I haven't run a case of grease through it)
Pretty certain I also added the extended warranty.

I'll take it if you want to get rid of it.

Sounds good, no big deal either way.

Latest posts

Back