Different jobs I have had

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe you, but certainly not me... at least that's what she tells me!

Since mine also hates me, maybe we should swap? Yours gets mine, and me and you become transients.

Not in kommiefornia…

I'd shoot myself before living like this.....

cahl.jpg

I'd like to retire myself but that's not in the cards for me.

There is alot of talk about the Senate voting to eliminate the "Windfall Elimination Provision" (WEP) pension penalty for members of CalPERS, like police officers. I was suppose to receive $1800 per month with Social Security, but because I was a cop, they penalized me, giving me only $600 a month. Basically, the state is stealing $1200 a month from me, just because I chose this profession. It would sure be nice to receive what I paid in, for once.

There is alot of talk about the Senate voting to eliminate the "Windfall Elimination Provision" (WEP) pension penalty for members of CalPERS, like police officers. I was suppose to receive $1800 per month with Social Security, but because I was a cop, they penalized me, giving me only $600 a month. Basically, the state is stealing $1200 a month from me, just because I chose this profession. It would sure be nice to receive what I paid in, for once.
Must be part of... "DEFUND THE POLICE"...…

( One more reason Ca SUCKS.... like another reason is really needed )

Still better than my retirement

Latest posts

Back