Did Keith sell his...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'Cause

me... nothing
Reaction score
...dental-floss collection to fund this site ???

dunno

wait........ I thought it was Kieth that had the dental floss collection.... ???

Last edited:
No recently I got involved in panhandling.

Speaking of which, is it server donation drive time? I've been eyeing this new pontoon boat.

No recently I got involved in panhandling.

Speaking of which, is it server donation drive time? I've been eyeing this new pontoon boat.

Is "pontoon" code for something like *PANCAKES* ?

dunno

On the pontoon!

WAIT.... VIN DOESN'T NEED THIS....
flossing-smiley-emoticon.gif

They are too far apart for ANYTHING to get stuck between them.

View attachment 569
I want to but there is too much work. :( FML

I got all my tooths fixed tho! I don't have a picture, but here's another one of me and my kid.

Hey, you aint Snaggletooth anymore !!!!!!!
...But I do see you sacrificed your hair for tooths !

How much for the kid?

Cute kid... I was gonna ask "Is she yours?" but I see she has your nose. Luckily, she has her mama's lovely smile.

Cute kid... I was gonna ask "Is she yours?" but I see she has your nose. Luckily, she has her mama's lovely smile.
Hey, knock it off, I saw it first!!!

Vin, How much?

Piss off!

I'm just helping my friend drive the price up before he tells you "no sale".

Hey, you aint Snaggletooth anymore !!!!!!!
...But I do see you sacrificed your hair for tooths !

How much for the kid?

Yeah, I was already losing my hair and there is no insurance plan for hair loss that I know about. :shhh: Considering you kidnapped her once but due to your kind heart gave her back, I think I will keep her. She's becoming more and more fun as she gets older. :)

She does have her mama's beautiful smile I am a lucky guy!

Yeah, I was already losing my hair and there is no insurance plan for hair loss that I know about. :shhh: Considering you kidnapped her once but due to your kind heart gave her back, I think I will keep her. She's becoming more and more fun as she gets older. :)
She does have her mama's beautiful smile I am a lucky guy!

I do have that pic of her tied up somewhere!!!!
She kept wanting food, so I had to return her.

Latest posts

Back