Chrysler again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a starter put on it Thursday. Waiting for a rebuilt to come in. Half price of a new one.

Never did get back on here to tell anyone what I found. On a Chrysler forum a guy told me that some of the computers were flawed and the inside lights would just come on at random times. That is why the parasitic draw test would read normal. It was either replace the computer or remove all 8 interior light bulbs. I removed the bulbs. It has worked fine since then. Can't pull the fuse because the cluster lights are on it too.

Never did get back on here to tell anyone what I found. On a Chrysler forum a guy told me that some of the computers were flawed and the inside lights would just come on at random times. That is why the parasitic draw test would read normal. It was either replace the computer or remove all 8 interior light bulbs. I removed the bulbs. It has worked fine since then. Can't pull the fuse because the cluster lights are on it too.

That makes sense, hopefully it works out and isn't a inconvenience for you.

That makes sense, hopefully it works out and isn't a inconvenience for you.
I don't drive it much at night. My yard is lit up like daylight because we live 1/2 block from a treatment center for troubled teens.

Latest posts

Back