Cause and Scout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been busy getting moved in for the past 4 weeks and still have so much to do. We did take time to find a new TJ to replace my yellow 2000 I sold in Cinci before we left.
Cause and I found a diamond in the rough yesterday.... the people didn't have a clue what they had and we got a SUPER deal. It was a very dirty but completely rust free copper (Amber Fire Pearlcoat) 2001 TJ Sport 6 cyl auto. After we cleaned it up it looks great and the interior even looks brand new.

But the best part is....

...FACTORY DANA 44's !!!!!
:)

Good deal, I should be so lucky.

We've been busy getting moved in for the past 4 weeks and still have so much to do. We did take time to find a new TJ to replace my yellow 2000 I sold in Cinci before we left.
Cause and I found a diamond in the rough yesterday.... the people didn't have a clue what they had and we got a SUPER deal. It was a very dirty but completely rust free copper (Amber Fire Pearlcoat) 2001 TJ Sport 6 cyl auto. After we cleaned it up it looks great and the interior even looks brand new.

But the best part is....

...FACTORY DANA 44's !!!!!
:)

Neat!

That auto shipping guy work out for you for your other toys?

Neat!

That auto shipping guy work out for you for your other toys?

Yes and they were great, we really appreciate you connecting us with them.... and it was the same Terry who delivered your Jeep. He went above and beyond on delivery because he beat us here.
We sold my GT and TJ in Ohio and bought the truck. Terry brought the truck down and we towed the Renegade on a car trailer behind the Uhaul. That truck has gotten a lot of use towing cars and hauling stuff since we got here, and our dog loves riding in the seat behind us. Selling my TJ was the best thing to do because it had some Ohio rust underneath and this new TJ has none. I miss my GT, but with Ken's Shelby and 968 we really didn't need a third convertible sports car. Maybe someday I'll have another one, but I'm much more excited about the new TJ and already looking at tires and a new soft top and bumper etc.

Have you had a chance to do any remodeling on your front porch yet?

Yes and they were great, we really appreciate you connecting us with them.... and it was the same Terry who delivered your Jeep. He went above and beyond on delivery because he beat us here.
We sold my GT and TJ in Ohio and bought the truck. Terry brought the truck down and we towed the Renegade on a car trailer behind the Uhaul. That truck has gotten a lot of use towing cars and hauling stuff since we got here, and our dog loves riding in the seat behind us. Selling my TJ was the best thing to do because it had some Ohio rust underneath and this new TJ has none. I miss my GT, but with Ken's Shelby and 968 we really didn't need a third convertible sports car. Maybe someday I'll have another one, but I'm much more excited about the new TJ and already looking at tires and a new soft top and bumper etc.

Have you had a chance to do any remodeling on your front porch yet?

Great! Glad Terry worked out for you! Funny, he beat us here with my Jeep also, and worked it out that he left my Jeep, and swung back through town to get his check a couple days later.

I did end up just painting the wall at the front porch, and we trimmed some of the hedges there. I'll get some pics.

Before, dark barn wood, big white light fixture, brass mail box, full hedges:

After, painted the barn wood (found the paint in the basement from the previous owners that matched the upstairs color), oil rubbed bronze light fixture, black mail box, and trimmed hedges some (not real noticeable in the pic). Seeing as this is not or 'forever house', this was a decent cheap fix for us. :) Oh, swapped out the flowery address numbers for just plain numbers as well.

Last edited:
^^^ That's a big improvement !!

We paid him in Cincinnati but since he beat us here, due to the road we live on Terry had to park his car hauler a mile and a half away and drive our truck here and then walk back to his rig. We will definitely use them in the future if we have to do any more car hauling.

Last edited:
^^^ That's a big improvement !!

We paid him in Cincinnati but since he beat us here, due to the road we live on Terry had to park his car hauler a mile and a half away and drive our truck here and then walk back to his rig. We will definitely use them in the future if we have to do any more car hauling.

Thanks! I still plan on boxing in the column on the front left corner of the porch...I think that will update it some also. Kristina wants to pull that small shrub on the right side of that row of hedges also. Will have to hook the tow strap to it and the Jeep!

Awesome that Terry did that for you!
:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back