AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith

Reaction score
If you were going to buy an AR .... what manufactures upper/lower would you go with?

Either route .. I went through a phase of AK and Saiga collecting and now wanting to dabble into ARs. Just start researching but so many different options and manufactures out there.

Several years ago I had one built from a former army ranger, 20" barrel, picitany rails, 3x9x40 scope in .556 thinking I wanted it for varmint hunting. The thing weighs a ton. Now I want to build a stripped down model for when the zombies attack, I'm sure that's the next big thing to come along.

Spoke to my son, who is a gun nut for AR's. He said Daniel Defense is your best option, since all the internals have been modified.

With Colt, to get the fine internals, cost alot of extra $. The Daniel Defense rifles run between $1500-$4000.

A good one is a DDM4 V1. It shoots a .556 or a DDM4 V7 PRO. Then you add the sights you want.

Spoke to my son, who is a gun nut for AR's. He said Daniel Defense is your best option, since all the internals have been modified.

With Colt, to get the fine internals, cost alot of extra $. The Daniel Defense rifles run between $1500-$4000.

A good one is a DDM4 V1. It shoots a .556 or a DDM4 V7 PRO. Then you add the sights you want.

Appreciate the lead! Helps a lot.

I dont have an ex wife. If I made one now it would cost to much.

Latest posts

Back