Anything and Everything...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08Rescue

Picture Whore
Reaction score
So I appearently love making work for myself... Lol..

Hit a root... Cracked the deck...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
I have the same push mower and the frame has rust holes that has more grass shooting out of them than the shoot. The motor runs like a sewing machine until the pull string broke yesterday. I stopped half way through cutting the front yard to move a car and when I went to pull it snapped.

It now sits over to the side because I don't feel like pulling it apart to fix since the deck is so rusted. Paid $75 for it 2 years ago and used it to cut 2 acres for those years and was cutting 2.5 acres at this new place when it died. I got my money worth out of it.

I have the same push mower and the frame has rust holes that has more grass shooting out of them than the shoot. The motor runs like a sewing machine until the pull string broke yesterday. I stopped half way through cutting the front yard to move a car and when I went to pull it snapped.

It now sits over to the side because I don't feel like pulling it apart to fix since the deck is so rusted. Paid $75 for it 2 years ago and used it to cut 2 acres for those years and was cutting 2.5 acres at this new place when it died. I got my money worth out of it.

This my 3rd season with it.. Previous Owner left it with the house.. Priced a new deck, $160... Not going that route, new mower is $260... Lol.. The deck is still sitting on my bench at work, havent had time to fix it yet.. Wish I could talk the boss into getting some Gas so I can Tig the thing... Would be so much easier..

Time for a honda, boys.

I picked up a nice one this spring. 1 pull starts.

My Husqvarna was guaranteed to start within two pulls for three years, I've had it just over three years now and still starts within two pulls.....even after setting under the deck all winter long.

This one was starting on the first pull with two fingers. Easiest cranking push mower I ever owned. It sat for 3 months after moving to the new place then it took two pulls to crank, but just one since then. Well, til the rope broke.

You can see it just past the porch and the yard it has been taking care of.

0530161111_HDR.jpg

Can't wait til Monday when it will be a cool 110 here.

Latest posts

Back