Anyone up for a little fun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got a phone call from the IRS that stated that my address is something or other and I am in deep trouble and need to call them TODAY to get it sorted out. Typical scam im sure to try and get me to pay them something.

Here is their number if you want to play with them?

(347) 252-3983

I just got a phone call from the IRS that stated that my address is something or other and I am in deep trouble and need to call them TODAY to get it sorted out. Typical scam im sure to try and get me to pay them something.

(347) 252-3983

Definitely a scam,IRS doesn't call.

Received call from (347)252-3983 ?
(347)252-3983 number was searched 269 times.
(347)252-3983 number has 12 comments.

Leave comment HERE

Last time checked: 26 Jul 2016 | 05:13 PM

Number (347)252-3983 comments
Did not call back on the number they wanted me to, just redialed and had a fun time with the jerk off on the other end. He's an idiot and just doesn't know it yet. Tried explain it to him, (that he is an idiot), but he wasn't smart enough to to understand.
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 25 Jul 2016
got a call today saying there was federal investigation at my address and to call immediately
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 25 Jul 2016
Down2thenleft THANK YOU AMERICA.....! For sincere involvement stopping Deceitful practice ; We are going to be ALL-RIGHT !
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 25 Jul 2016
this is a scam.. Say they are with criminal investigations with IRS. IRS does not conduct business this way. Please report these phone calls to IRS or FBI.
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 22 Jul 2016
Just received a call from this number stating that owed over $4000 to the IRS and that we had not responded to the 2 mailings sent to us. They wanted $2500 today so there would not be charges against of. When asked if they could give me a number so my husband could call them back, the man became very angry and told me he would just take the papers to the courthouse because as soon as the call ended it was a denial of us wanting to work things out. I told him if he was who he said he was he would help me to work this out. He finally gave me the # where my husband could reach him at which was 323-515-3991. When I searched it, it came back as a scam. These people about gave me a heart attack! I dare them to talk to my husband!
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 21 Jul 2016
Today I received the same message about being under investigation. The man had a foreign accent. This call came on the same day that I received five scam calls about an IRS investigation from 206-238-0835 and the day after receiving 8 phone calls from the same 206 phone number.
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
Just got a call from this jack ass. Boy, did my heart drop a minute. But after reading this am relieved. He speaks horrible english!!!
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
Mary - tired of scammers Message saying the IRS has issued a warrant on us.... I cut off the call, so don't know what else it may have been going to say.
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
Recorded message "your address is under federal investigation. Call this number
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
Yet another number from fake People. Staten Island NY location. Reported on other sites today
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
No msg left...After doing some research others today reported that this is yet another number they r trying to use in fake irs scam...from Staten Island. Why can't they shut down these people!
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 20 Jul 2016
They want my SS# and credit card info - say they are a collection agency.
Rate this
comment!
Posted on 19 Jul 2016

I reported it but I may have some fun with it too.

(347) 252-3983

Their 'mailbox' is full.............

Latest posts

Back