Anyone from WY or live there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife and I have been talking about moving out that way for a few years now but like anything else it is hard to take that plunge. Wherever I go would need to be close to a larger city with some growth so I can keep working. I own my company now and would be taking a fleet of tractors with me to either start my own thing again or use for? We are tired of CA life and want more land and some freedom. Problem has been choosing a place and hopefully not regretting it. Financially I do great here but other than that I hate everything about this place. It's nice having money but there is a lot more important things in life. Good part is I would probably be close to being able to pay cash for a home wherever I go which will make things easier.

What are your thoughts?

Define 'closeness' and 'larger city'! LOL

I grew up in Wyoming, my parents still live there.

Also, where in CA are you?

How is the weather? Work? People? I don't like Assholes.

Hot, but not as bad as California, city is growing fast, lots of factories, houses. Bowling Green is a typical city but does not have a real high crime rate. Outside of the city you will find people are pretty much Christian, most are very courteous and polite.

Prefer to stay more west, don't know why?

Jackson..
Only place I have been where the billionaires outnumber the millionaires....

Us oneaires don't stand a chance!

I'm a thousandaire, don't think I would fit in.

Her choice is around Boise, anyone from there?

Windy, followed by more excessive winds, with hot wind to keep the wind from lessening. You will have to learn the one door at a time open when getting in or out of a car, Truth. also you will have to learn to hold onto the door or you will find the front fender will be your door stop !!!!
If your favorite thing to do is go to Rodeos and watch horses be killed you will love it. About the biggest "event" of the year will be "Frontier Days" in Cheyenne.
Also the biggest past time is, Chase your hat down!!! This sport is practiced daily due to guess what? wind

Work is scarce, but cost of living is pretty low do to there being little to nothing there. The People, well, they are very much into being 'locals'... city folks and new people moving in taking jobs are not well recieved or liked. It is dry, hot and windy spring summer, cold and windy in the fall, and winters are a bitch with extreme wind and cold and sidewats blowing snow.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Everytime I look around, California looks better. If we could just ship out 2/3 of the people and the policies this can be a good place.

Everytime I look around, California looks better. If we could just ship out 2/3 of the people and the policies this can be a good place.
Until it falls off into the Pacific !!!

True, but I have a boat.

Wife is looking at Boise but to me that is just another little California.

Latest posts

Back