A great post from a fellow concealed weapon friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you.

I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off.

However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family.

I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life.

No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be.

As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't.

But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you.

I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off.

However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family.

I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life.

No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be.

As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't.

But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

well worth copying and repeating !!!!!!!

27749f0e6d77bfae89a7b3b563e473c3.png

Ha, I has a thumbs up !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back