A friendly little wager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My son is headed down to Lake havasu to get the boat running tomorrow. He insists that the last time he looked at the boat batteries, I had the marine Optima batteries in it. Since he needs to buy two new batteries, I told him I pulled the Optima battery mounts out of the boat, and replaced them with standard box mounts for the Group 24 style marine batteries.

He refuses to believe me and is going to put new Optima batteries in the boat, but I said he will have to remount the Optima brackets. He says I am crazy and the Optima mounts are on the boat currently. I just bet him a new S&W Shield 9mm gun, so tomorrow at this time, I will be ordering a new gun!

BTW, my son signed on here as havasujeeperJr, so hopefully he will respond himself when he takes a pic of the battery mounts in the boat!

he is on the boat right now, switching them out. and will send you a picture at first light, proving the old man is wrong

Frodo brings up a good point. I will insist that he takes a picture upon his arrival late tonight, because I know he will have just made the 4 hour drive after working all day, and i'm pretty sure he will be too tired to change out those batteries.

I can't wait. I've been looking forward to using that gun and my official new pocket back up.

You sure are gullible, kids never hold up to their end of a bargain.

image.jpeg
So everyone wants to know the outcome and guess what, yes I'm right! I have a video of me getting here but unfortunately I do t know how to upload because it's a great video!

Last edited by a moderator:
So everyone wants to know the outcome and guess what, yes I'm right! I have a video of me getting here but unfortunately I do t know how to upload because it's a great video!

get a youtube or dailymotion account, they free. and follow directions

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So look at the pic below. He said he changed the batteries out back in 2006, if so, why is there's 2012 battery in the boat? The other battery is an 08.

Last edited by a moderator:
There you guys go! Always remember, the mechanic of the boat is always right! Sorry pops, but you learned your lesson!

Latest posts

Back