A friendly little wager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am scratching my head and filing an official complaint. If you look at the label on the side of the battery, it says "purchased new 03-01-08", however if you look at the orange manufacturer's sticker in the other photo, it says "8/12"....hmmm....

Congratulations havasujeeperJr.

Remember post photos of the pay off.

Jr is a TAD smarter than I first gave him credit for.
I pictured him switching out the battery in the early morning.
INSTEAD, He just switched out the sticker

THAT IS USING YOUR HEAD !!!!!!ROFLMAO

I am scratching my head and filing an official complaint. If you look at the label on the side of the battery, it says "purchased new 03-01-08", however if you look at the orange manufacturer's sticker in the other photo, it says "8/12"....hmmm....
That's 2 different batteries.

And the hookers will be a fresh stock. Not those dead ones under the seat.

Sorry havasu about rubbing it in! But, I want to know, is there going to be a gun purchased at all, or just a bunch of good fish fries in the future?

Nope, I lost fair and square. And since he is such a bad shooter, maybe this new gun will help him get on target a little easier!

(That kid is one hell of a great shooter BTW)

Lol thanks Dad! For the compliment that is. We will see about a gun. Maybe if I get the new brigadier I can start carrying that and pass down my Smith & Wesson Shield to you.

Where do you go to shoot? A favorite commercial range or a home range?

That's neat. I need to get up my big girl nerves and cash and go down to the local range I've shot at before, but had a friend with me at that time. I wish I could figure out who to make friends with out around me, cause most Sunday afternoons, I hear some shooting.

I'm so glad to see Jr win. My grandpa and dad haven't seen the inside of an engine bay in 15 years, yet they still argue with me about the maintenance I've done on the boats.

Latest posts

Back