22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
On the way home election night, my wife stopped at Academy and got some 22LR for $2.49 box (50) with a limit of 10 boxes.

I picked up some rocks and a rubber band, I live in California.

I can't wait but I think I need a bigger safe.

I was reading the fine print on California's new ammo laws. Effective July, 2017, upLULA speed loaders or any revolver speedy loaders can only be purchased with a background check, just like ammo. This law is to goddamn stupid.

BTW, went to Costco to buy 4 more ammo boxes. I get to the register and the checkstand guy shouted that he needed the manager. I asked "what for" and he said it was because I was buying ammo cans. I said it was for my sewing kit
wink.gif
and he said it didn't matter, he still needed the manager to approve of the purchase. I am really pissed off at this flippin LIBERAL state.

I am really pissed off at this flippin LIBERAL state.
And now I heard on the news this morning that California is going to restrict methane discharge from cows....that's a shovel ready job if I ever heard of one...blah blah

I was reading the fine print on California's new ammo laws. Effective July, 2017, upLULA speed loaders or any revolver speedy loaders can only be purchased with a background check, just like ammo. This law is to goddamn stupid.

BTW, went to Costco to buy 4 more ammo boxes. I get to the register and the checkstand guy shouted that he needed the manager. I asked "what for" and he said it was because I was buying ammo cans. I said it was for my sewing kit
wink.gif
and he said it didn't matter, he still needed the manager to approve of the purchase. I am really pissed off at this flippin LIBERAL state.

I have a spare room, you can help me flip some homes.

And now I heard on the news this morning that California is going to restrict methane discharge from cows....that's a shovel ready job if I ever heard of one...blah blah

They don't want farming here anymore. They think food magically appears. These are only a few of the reasons I am leaving.

I'm heading out to the range in a bit with my son and grandson (not the same kid from the diaper change yesterday)
Good luck hitting your target with the wind today.

Buy, you ain't kidding about the wind. We had gusts of 50mph and more. We shot the shit out of lots of things, and with 3 deputies there, they made sure there was a bunch of fun guns to shoot.
20161202_101244_resized.jpg
20161202_101325_resized.jpg
20161202_101336_resized.jpg

What is that stainless revolver? I think I have that gun.

That's my neighbor's S&W. I don't know what model exactly. My son gave me a .22 cal conversion for the Glock 17, and it was alot of fun to shoot. I wish I had more pics because some of the "custom" rifles were really fun to shoot. AR-10's, AR-15's and a few other unmentionables because of the fiery crash afterwards where the guns all melted down into scrap metal. Seems there are alot of these crashes in California! BA

Once I move to Idaho I will go buy the scuba gear to retrieve all those guns I lost in the river crossing.

Just confirmed the S&W asked about was a Model 686. Also wanted to show off what my son got me for an early Christmas present. It is a .22 cal conversion kit for my Glock 17 (9mm), and 8 magazines for it. It is accurate as hell, and fun to plink at the range.
20161203_113221.jpg

Thats neat. My Stainless one is a Ruger Speed six in .357 and I have a Ruger Redhawk in 44 mag.

I picked up a Walther P22 for plinking but haven't had a chance to take it out yet.

Latest posts

Back