22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have made it a habit that Friday mornings is our range day. We shoot for 3 hours, BS for another hour, have lunch then go home and take a nap.

I'm going to shoot on my property for the first time this week. Let's see if my neighbors care.

I have two, closest one is about 500 feet away. Wouldn't mind them a little farther.

Yes, several. Yesterday we shot for several hours from my garage to the dirt bank on the other side of my drive. it starts at about 25 yards and goes up to about 100 yards. I can set up in the garage and shoot from the driveway. I will take some pictures today.

Picked up tgere two toys yesterday.

20170510_205047.jpg
20170510_205108.jpg
20170510_205130.jpg
20170510_205159.jpg

I wasn't planning on buying anything. I was the driver for my brother and his father in law and I couldn't resist.

Not having a waiting period and prices that are good is not a good combo for me.

Not having a waiting period and prices that are good is not a good combo for me.
That's the way it is here in Missouri, too. Takes about 10 minutes for the BC to go through and then you take it home.

Latest posts

Back