What did you do to your Jeep today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if he does the same with underware? Wear one side for a week, turn over wear the otherside for a week and toss in the trash...
Doesn't everybody do that?
Not sure why it cracked but it developeda long crack on the passenger side. No sign of it being hit.
Mine did that in Jeep over a year and half ago, still there, but mine was caused by the heat of the defrost blasting on a cold morning. LOL

Doesn't everybody do that?

Mine did that in Jeep over a year and half ago, still there, but mine was caused by the heat of the defrost blasting on a cold morning. LOL

I hadn't used it for about a week, took down the sun shade and there it was. Safelite guy said it was probably the heat.

Not today, but yesterday.

Had a flat Friday, tire actually went soft pretty quick. Found the hole and plugged it to get home. Yesterday it was soft again. Found out it spit the plug out so I decided to rotate them and put the tire in question on the spare mount. Then I went to plug it again (it's about an inch from the edge of the tread) I found another screw in the corner of the tread. I guess this KM2 is not repairable. :( Glad I got the tire certs from TDC! Going to call them tomorrow and get a replacement coming.

Not today, but yesterday.

Had a flat Friday, tire actually went soft pretty quick. Found the hole and plugged it to get home. Yesterday it was soft again. Found out it spit the plug out so I decided to rotate them and put the tire in question on the spare mount. Then I went to plug it again (it's about an inch from the edge of the tread) I found another screw in the corner of the tread. I guess this KM2 is not repairable. :( Glad I got the tire certs from TDC! Going to call them tomorrow and get a replacement coming.

Good move on the tire road hazard guarantee.

Got my replacement KM2 from Discount Tire in Cruces yesterday. Tire certs are awesome!!

Would have been a perfect experience but.....

They said it was ready and went I went out to look they mounted a KO2 instead of a KM2. I guess they couldn't tell the tread was radically different.

:rolleyes:

Took a ride to Coopers Creek....

DSC_9705web.jpg
DSC_9712web.jpg

Put a new battery in my TJ today. Pitched the Red Top that was only three and a half years old, but would not hold a charge. :mad: Finally got tired of messing with it and just replaced it.

I shook my head disappointedly as I walked around it heading to and from the beer fridge.

56 degrees this morning. Half doors and no windows. Drove it to work today (roughly a 35 minute drive). Brisk! A nice 78 degrees outside now though!
:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back