Vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
Got the last IV Monday. Starting to feel better. They take 2-3 weeks to completely kick in and last 4-6 months. The vaccine was rushed, so I don't completely blame Moderna, etc. But I do blame them for lying and covering up the side effects. On the VAERS site, there are thousands of people who have reported various side effects. Many of them have to do with blood issues. The nurse who gave me the last infusion says they have been swamped with people who have misshaped blood cells, blood cancer and people who need infusions for low hemoglobin, all soon after being vaccinated. The oncologist has a clinic that only gives IVs, 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. The normal low level for ferritin is 18, ferritin is the blood protein that contains iron, my level was 5. None of the hospitals in the area are taking appointments for infusions until next year.

I had the moderna also. I wonder if it has to do with the fact it's a covid vaccine or if it's the fact that it's an mRNA type vaccine? It seems like there's been a lot more people having strokes and heart issues since the vaccines too.

I had the moderna also. I wonder if it has to do with the fact it's a covid vaccine or if it's the fact that it's an mRNA type vaccine? It seems like there's been a lot more people having strokes and heart issues since the vaccines too.
My son's doctor asked him which vaccine he had. He got Moderna. Doctor said they are running heart tests on young people who got Pfizer.

30 makes me feel old. I wish i was 30 again, id hurt a lot less

Latest posts

Back