last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they could not believe that an old guy was taking classes, about 3 years ago they flagged my account for identity theft. Even though I cleared it up, I have to file paper returns every year. I need a pin to do it on line and they won't give me one.

I own a business, the last thing I like to do us file taxes. It costs so much.

In other news one of the bigger excavation companies shut down out here so my phone has been off the hook all day.

Went and picked up carryout from our favorite Mexican restaurant. Almost as good as eating there. Couple of margaritas and life is good.

Wife just got canned by her largest client. Said they couldn't afford her due to coronavirus. All the management there is freaking out because she was in control of everything, it will be very difficult for them to get by because of this. She told them dont bother calling for anything because she doesn't work there anymore. She gets about 40 calls a day from all the clinics. I can't wait for the owner to call me as I know him personally.

Also you know you live in idaho when you pass an old shack on the side of the highway with spray paint signs saying guns and ammo for sale

Wife just got canned by her largest client. Said they couldn't afford her due to coronavirus. All the management there is freaking out because she was in control of everything, it will be very difficult for them to get by because of this. She told them dont bother calling for anything because she doesn't work there anymore. She gets about 40 calls a day from all the clinics. I can't wait for the owner to call me as I know him personally.

Will she go back if they ask?

Evening Chris, did you get your taxes done?
Oh hell no, that's a week long adventure. They say I'm difficult but I dont see how. I only have two businesses, wife has one business, 9 rentals, a farm real estate transactions and write off galore. It's simple I tell you.

Latest posts

Back