last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all. Had a big job starting next week that canceled on me. Oh well I guess. One of my new employees who called in sick today is upset that work is slowing down. Told me we dont have to stop because of the government. He doesn't realize I dont make the rules. I can't force people to do jobs.

Evening all. Had a big job starting next week that canceled on me. Oh well I guess. One of my new employees who called in sick today is upset that work is slowing down. Told me we dont have to stop because of the government. He doesn't realize I dont make the rules. I can't force people to do jobs.

Like you said you can't force them.

Hey dawg!
Why you guys up so early? My excuse is my dog needed to shit. Since the groomer is considered a non-essential job, she was let go for the virus, so the dog looks like a huge ball of fur, with toenails as long as John Holmes. When she walks on this vinyl floor, she is loud enough to wake the dead, and why I am sitting on my phone at the buttcrack of dawn.

Hey dawg!
Why you guys up so early? My excuse is my dog needed to shit. Since the groomer is considered a non-essential job, she was let go for the virus, so the dog looks like a huge ball of fur, with toenails as long as John Holmes. When she walks on this vinyl floor, she is loud enough to wake the dead, and why I am sitting on my phone at the buttcrack of dawn.

My cat was hungry and then wanted out.

Morning all. No work today, guess I'll work on taxes

Since I medically retired, my income is tax free. Per my CPA, I completed 7 years of zero income tax returns, then said filing taxes was unnecessary. I quit in 2017. In 2018, IRS said since I failed to file, I owed $7,000. The CPA went ahead and filed zero income tax return, and IRS said all was good. I didn't file for 2018, and last year IRS said since I failed to file, I now owed $21,000. Shit! Well, I again filed a zero income tax return, and IRS said all my debts were forgiven. If these idiots just looked at my forms, it clearly states I'm exempt, but at this point, I guess I will just keep mailing in my zero income tax returns. F the IRS!

Latest posts

Back