last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaning towards staying right here in Mayberry RFD. Seeing as there are no cases here yet and I have COPD so if I get it I will most likely not be around long.
Sounds good, probably a good idea for now. We dont have any cases local either but boise does and they are an hour away and who knows by next week

Sounds good, probably a good idea for now. We dont have any cases local either but boise does and they are an hour away and who knows by next week

There are 5 in the next county over.

I am also concerned about possibly getting it on the way out and then passing it on to your family.

Morning. Buddy of mine who moved out of here to somewhere out in the midwest was gonna drive back here but decided to fly. Got a last minute ticket for the price of a tank of gas and was one of only a few people in the airport and the only one on the plane this morning. Thought it was odd.

Walmart was letting seniors shop from 6am to 7am . I am 71. Got there at 6, had to park a block away and walk in a T storm. My blind stepson, who is raising 3 kids by himself, asked about TP. Shelves were empty. Talked to a relative who night stocks there. They had a pallet of TP in the back but were told they could not buy any and it was NOT to be put out for the seniors. Thanks walmart.

Latest posts

Back