last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, I hate being sick. Was getting better then worked a long day Tuesday which seems to have almost killed me. Haven't felt this bad in a long time. Guess I'll go to work and see if I can make it worse

I'm working at a church today. You know I've learned more about religion in the three years I've been in Idaho than I had my entire life in California. Realized there is no religion in California.
85540.jpeg

Many years ago I put carpet in the LDS temple in Independence Missouri. Then spent several years putting flooring in other churches. Worst people to work with ever. Want a discount on everything because of doing God's work.

Many years ago I put carpet in the LDS temple in Independence Missouri. Then spent several years putting flooring in other churches. Worst people to work with ever. Want a discount on everything because of doing God's work.
In California I got burned for 50k putting in the underground utilities for a church. I've had nothing but bad experiences.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition!

BTW, Texas sucks donkey scrotums
Boise just elected a liberal hillary loving cunt for mayor. We are fucked. She has been pushing gun control and wearing a pussy hat for the last few years. How the fuck did she get elected in this state

Don't feel alone, Kentucky went Democrat also.
We haven't yet but this is the finger in the door, hopefully she doesn't last long. Seems to be happening everywhere

Almost got my buck on the way home today in the dump truck at 60 mph.

Latest posts

Back