last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. a truck took out the main pole controlling internet. Most of our town was out for 14 hours. Main fiber optic cable was cut completely in two.

Tried to give my father in law another chance. Screwed me again.

And how many chances does he get?
Apparently 487 or so. He did some work with me in the mountains last week which turned out ok for the most part. My customer gave me some logs from his property. I told my father in law if he wants to help cut and load them then I will split them with him. I had already loaded one trailer before he showed up that I was going to cut into lumber on my mill. Well on the way home he went straight to his house and dumped the load of about three cords of wood. I asked where my half of the wood was and he told me since I had the other trailer loaded that all the wood was his in that trailer and i should have been more clear if it all wasnt his. Of course instead of being rational he just got all pissed off and started yelling so I told him to keep the wood. He was supposed to go back up with me tomorrow to get a few more trailers of wood but I have since changed my mind.

Apparently 487 or so. He did some work with me in the mountains last week which turned out ok for the most part. My customer gave me some logs from his property. I told my father in law if he wants to help cut and load them then I will split them with him. I had already loaded one trailer beforI e he showed up that I was going to cut into lumber on my mill. Well on the way home he went straight to his house and dumped the load of about three cords of wood. I asked where my half of the wood was and he told me since I had the other trailer loaded that all the wood was his in that trailer and i should have been more clear if it all wasnt his. Of course instead of being rational he just got all pissed off and started yelling so I told him to keep the wood. He was supposed to go back up with me tomorrow to get a few more trailers of wood but I have since changed my mind.

Can you move him back to California?

Time to shut him off completely.
It's a tough one. I need help, I'm hurting myself doing what I do. I'm trying to keep the peace for the kids. He can be good help for a while then just does stupid shit. I just need to find myself a semi retired person that can give a second hand on occasion.

It's a tough one. I need help, I'm hurting myself doing what I do. I'm trying to keep the peace for the kids. He can be good help for a while then just does stupid shit. I just need to find myself a semi retired person that can give a second hand on occasion.

You got a place I can sleep and put my tool box?

Latest posts

Back