last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.

Chris, When do we all get to fly up there to conduct the midget stripper interviews? I need first class tics, and make sure they serve me them warm nuts from a silver teaspoon.

Morning.

Chris, When do we all get to fly up there to conduct the midget stripper interviews? I need first class tics, and make sure they serve me them warm nuts from a silver teaspoon.
You've never flown 1st class have you?

Morning.

I'll have Epstein send a plane.

I actually did on a trip to Hawaii once. The lady at the terminal said they have two open first class seats. I said i'll pay $50 more a piece and got them. Best experience I've ever had.

By the way, we just booked our next cruise. This time we are flying to Venice, Italy, 13 days, 9 ports, 7 countries. I told the travel agent I want to go first class. Why not? (could you please give me your credit card number one more time?)

Morning.

Most strippers will keep your nuts warm.

So, tomorrow the State of Tennessee is going to execute a prisoner for the murder of a 55 y/o woman and her teenage daughter in 1986. The news media seems so concerned what his last meal is...who gives a Fat Flying Fuck what his last meal is... I don't.

I actually did on a trip to Hawaii once. The lady at the terminal said they have two open first class seats. I said i'll pay $50 more a piece and got them. Best experience I've ever had.

By the way, we just booked our next cruise. This time we are flying to Venice, Italy, 13 days, 9 ports, 7 countries. I told the travel agent I want to go first class. Why not? (could you please give me your credit card number one more time?)
Mine are no good these days

So, tomorrow the State of Tennessee is going to execute a prisoner for the murder of a 55 y/o woman and her teenage daughter in 1986. The news media seems so concerned what his last meal is...who gives a Fat Flying Fuck what his last meal is... I don't.
I bet its meatloaf

Latest posts

Back