last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was 54 here this morning, I actually ran the heater on my way in. Should be 85 today with low humidity. Beautiful here this week.

In other news here is a pic of a flyer going around for those grifters. I guess they also hit up Livermore ky and Chicago.
FB_IMG_1565710698088.jpg

They probably are not leaving here for a bit. Our county doesn't take kindly to crooks.

Morning all. Late night at the council meeting. So far, our group has 12 wins and 0 losses. We are cleaning up this town from the cabal, getting rid of the back scratching politicians who only take care of their own, and refuse to understand term limits. (our planning commission lead has been in office for 19 years, on a position that had a limit of two four year terms). I call this WINNING!

Morning all. Late night at the council meeting. So far, our group has 12 wins and 0 losses. We are cleaning up this town from the cabal, getting rid of the back scratching politicians who only take care of their own, and refuse to understand term limits. (our planning commission lead has been in office for 19 years, on a position that had a limit of two four year terms). I call this WINNING!
This is exactly how we are going to win back our Republic, at the grass root level. Don't like the government we have, get out and vote!

Was 54 here this morning, I actually ran the heater on my way in. Should be 85 today with low humidity. Beautiful here this week.

In other news here is a pic of a flyer going around for those grifters. I guess they also hit up Livermore ky and Chicago. View attachment 2826

They probably are not leaving here for a bit. Our county doesn't take kindly to crooks.
She is probably a hooker !

Gotta do more than vote. We started with 50 of us holding protest signs in front of city hall. People began to pull over and entered city hall. Many picked up speaker cards and spoke their 3 minutes at the podium. Our city council heard some things they have never heard, which were verified by our constant Public Records Requests, that they needed to change their votes. Today, I'm headed back down to city hall to pick up another PRR on another incident that I will discuss at our next council meeting. So far, our group is responsible for eliminating 3 crooked council members, 2 crooked city managers, two crooked police chiefs, a crooked finance director, got our volunteer animal shelter back up for the next 5 years.

Evening, I'm still at the ice cream shop painting base boards

Latest posts

Back