last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the grind at the ice cream shop today. I need a vacation

Evening Chris, you have a good day at the ice cream shop?
Felt like crap all day.

So we have had a couple in town for the last two years living in a trailer and scamming and taking advantage of the nice people around here. He would offer work but would get paid and quit early and she would make up stories of how they were struggling to get free stuff. They would take this free stuff and sell it under a different name. All this through Facebook. Over the last couple months people have caught on and call them out but they would change their names quite often. They probably should have moved six months ago. Well he is now booked in our local jail for burglary and grand theft. About time.

So she is not in jail.... have her start pole dancing!

Dont know her real name so she might be with him. I got his real name two years ago when he tried working for me.

In other news, I scored a free brand new light tower with a kubota diesel motor. My cousin works for a government agency that uses the housing as a servalance device. I got all the guts. Motor, generator, lights and control panel. Basically everything except the trailer and sheet metal. Gonna toss it on an old trailer I have. Not bad for free.

Latest posts

Back