Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1584913138635.jpg

Oh beautiful, for spacious skies...

Hell, I fantasized about Mrs. Howell. Thurston Howell dropped dead soon after, and Lovie would be right behind him, leaving me all their money. That way, I could buy all the Ginger's and Mary Ann's of the world. That is why young girls go after the old men...it's because of their massive, uh, um, WALLETS!

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity.

I just went to home depot, half the customers were wearing bags on their hands and dust masks, people are weird

I just got back from Lowe's, picked up a new bathroom sink, snuck in and out of the garden entrance before the Coronas even knew I was there.

Summing it all up was Sen. John Neely Kennedy (R-La.), who took his turn on the Senate floor, shaking his head before declaring: “This country was founded by geniuses but it’s being run by a bunch of idiots.”

“You know what the American people are thinking right now?” Kennedy inquired rhetorically. “They’re thinking that the brain is an amazing organ. It starts working in a mother’s womb and it doesn’t stop working til you get elected to Congress.”

Latest posts

Back