Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1dcd6979ecfb08c3fec07e19b718133c.jpg

Well, I guess you’ll understand it.

I got a call from one of our councilmen today, yelling at me for something my wife wrote. We caught him in a lie, and she called him out. He thought I was the one posting her FB crap, so he commenced to argue with me. Well, Homie don't take well to that. I called him a one term council "BOY" and said I would be leading the march getting him recalled. He didn't like that and immediately hung up on me. Well, I blocked his calls and so far, he has tried to call me 4 times, to no avail.

I got a call from one of our councilmen today, yelling at me for something my wife wrote. We caught him in a lie, and she called him out. He thought I was the one posting her FB crap, so he commenced to argue with me. Well, Homie don't take well to that. I called him a one term council "BOY" and said I would be leading the march getting him recalled. He didn't like that and immediately hung up on me. Well, I blocked his calls and so far, he has tried to call me 4 times, to no avail.
If we dont hear from you for a while, we will know why. Dont pull a Jimmy Hoffa

Latest posts

Back