Jeeping Sedona

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron1953

Reaction score
Can't wait to go back! Fantastic trails and views. The Broken Arrow Trail was the highlight of my trip. The good folks at Barlow Jeep Rental in Sedona were very helpful providing detailed maps of all the trails even though I brought my own Jeep. Free camping about 5 miles west of town had great views to the red rocks.
image.jpeg

Gallery of pictures: https://casitaadventures.smugmug.com/Casita-Adventures/Sedona/

Beautiful. They rented you that Jeep or that is your Jeep?

Just bought a house there in the Sedona area on some acreage.

Oversized two car garage attached.

LARGE detached 'garage/shop' Over 2,220sf of garage !!!!
!2' and 16' overhead doors 18' cieling, all cooled!!!!!

220v 3ph for the equipment

Last edited:
Can't wait to go back! Fantastic trails and views. The Broken Arrow Trail was the highlight of my trip. The good folks at Barlow Jeep Rental in Sedona were very helpful providing detailed maps of all the trails even though I brought my own Jeep. Free camping about 5 miles west of town had great views to the red rocks.View attachment 46

Gallery of pictures: https://casitaadventures.smugmug.com/Casita-Adventures/Sedona/

Looks like you had a great trip! I think the Broken Arrow is the one with the 'stairs' if I remember right.... really fun! What amazed me was how tires really stick to those red rocks!
I've done some mountain biking in Sedona too. The easier trails there would be advanced ones here in Ohio.

Cause and I will be living in the middle of all that great jeeping!!!!
He's excited about his new 'garage-mahal' .... he'll have room for all his/our projects.... build up an early Bronco or CJ8 Scrambler, and an early mustang.

Last edited:
Looks like you had a great trip! I think the Broken Arrow is the one with the 'stairs' if I remember right.... really fun! I've done some mountain biking in Sedona too.

Cause and I will be living in the middle of all that great jeeping!!!!
He's excited about his new 'garage-mahal' .... he'll have room for all his/our projects.... build up an early Bronco or CJ8 Scrambler, and an early mustang.

Last edited:

What??? You bought a house? I had no idea! ROFLMAO

;)

Nice!

That will make a great home base for a Jeep!

You ahould drive FS203 North through Tonto NF. Some really nice views there, too. The northern half runs along the eastern edge of the Sierra Ancha Widerness. If you like hiking/exploring there is primitive camping along the way and several remote and isolated cliff dwellings to see.

Latest posts

Back