Insanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38272528_2027989883877811_6909908243829489664_n.jpg

Your Dr would have to prescribe ONE for you. It would have to be kept in a prescription bottle and removed only for your use. You will also be reguired to carry it's Registration letter and Court ordered complience Certificate. There would be testing twice a week to assure that NO ONE had access or made use of it.

Your Dr would have to prescribe ONE for you. It would have to be kept in a prescription bottle and removed only for your use. You will also be reguired to carry it's Registration letter and Court ordered complience Certificate. There would be testing twice a week to assure that NO ONE had access or made use of it.

LOL!!

I want to call bullshit on these laws, but it's California, and would further explain the next recent wave of Californians moving here to AZ suddenly.

Good way to keep me busy, dont forget a side of hooker

Are they bringing their massive stash of illegal soda straws with them?
No but they are bringing their super liberal views with them.

They moved away from a Democrat paradise because of how stupid it is, come to a Republican paradise and bitch so they try to turn it into California. What fucking good could come of that? They didn't like it there, why would they try to do it again here... with this kind of heat? That's even worse!

They moved away from a Democrat paradise because of how stupid it is, come to a Republican paradise and bitch so they try to turn it into California. What fucking good could come of that? They didn't like it there, why would they try to do it again here... with this kind of heat? That's even worse!
They are doing the same here

I'm telling you all, the wave of democratic idiosyncrasy is spreading east. Hopefully, they will all go away and allow Kommiefornia to turn back to California.

SDJ, where are you in AZ? I'm near SEDONA.
Have you been to the Presscott area... It is turning into Little Cali with all the flocks of them moving there! It is now a shithole.

Ken

But they have a Home Depot, a Costco, and still have gun stores on every corner!
Just so you know, I can go to my local gas station and buy a new gun, ammo gas and a snack and walk out the door with it. Also just about every yard sale and flea market sell guns and ammo. Its everywhere and never an "oh,my God issue" I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts

Latest posts

Back